Friday, September 18, 2009

PLN 2

In the article "Women raise bar at colleges" by Tamar Lewin about more women attending colleges, it told me a few things that I reacted to. For instance, it said that some colleges are letting men in without being as strict about grades just so that there are more guys. This is interesting because that means that women would have to work harder which I think isn’t fair to them. They are supposed to keep it fair. Although, it isn’t because they like men more, it is because of enrollment of men in college is down. Another thought I had was, maybe men aren’t attending colleges as much because they aren’t as interested in going through that for a job. I don’t think that is a good idea. They should go through college and get a good job. Finally, men need to attend college way more and get it done so that the attendance for men doesn’t go down even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment