Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PLN13

I feel that I do much better when I can write with a pen instead of on the computer because it is easier. I feel like there are too many ways to lose your work, there are a lot of ways to make mistakes, and if someone does not know where all the keys are or where certain keys are then it could be even worse for them. I think that writing with pen is much better. You have to do more drafts with pen but I still think it gets the job done better. I know that with me I am much better at writing a paragraph with a pen than I am when using a computer. You cannot erase with pen like you can on a computer and it is not as easy to read when you write it with pen but I still think it is better.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris I'm Dan (your mentor). I agree with you, but what do you think are some pros and cons for both tools?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm your other mentor Danielle. Like Dan suggested, you have to look at both sides of the tools. Using a pen and paper can be a more focused way of completing your work, but using a computer may be more environmental because you don't waste as much paper.

    ReplyDelete